No stranger to the game
Kailier was walking around close by, enjoying the fresh air. Not like she didn't get enough fresh air, but when she had the scent of grass all around, it was even more pleasant. However, she did watch where she was going sometimes, as to not bump into anyone. With her mind at ease, she stopped to lie down in a patch of grass and took her interest in listening. The state of calmness that Kailier was in was that of someone who was sleeping, yet she stayed awake, intent on watching her surroundings.

Kailier had just lied down, but she wanted to see if there were any friendly wolves around, and, sure enough, when she searched for a little bit, she found a few. Maybe she could make a friend or two here. Kailier was certain that she could make a friend if she could introduce herself to as many as she could. And so Kailier said "Hello everyone. My name is Kailier. I will also say that if one has no trust in themselves, they will not achieve great things that were meant to be achieved. Well, that's how i figured i'll always greet others. You may also introduce yourselves to me. You may keep mostly to yourself or take your time with a more formal greeting" She hoped she had greeted them good enough. Oh, and the questions that would arise! Which ones would she be able to answer? And just whom had she addressed? She didn't know, but she trusted that everyone was friendly.

Messages In This Thread