missed that exit sixty miles ago.
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... banner.jpg); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
Yesh! Big Grin End sounds good! And yes, definitely future thread! Mas should come around when she's big and fat with bebes (or has bebes)! :3

Savina smiled and briskly nodded her head. To nice wolves such as Maserati, she was more than happy to offer them a warm place to lay. She knew that the rest of the pack would welcome her for the time as well. No doubt the pups would find her and her knowledge of cars wonderfully interesting. They'd probably have a lot of fun with Charger as well. "No problem! I'd hate to think of you out all by yourself in this awful cold. Well...I guess you wouldn't be all alone," she added looking in the direction of the raccoon. The inky wolf wondered what it would be like to have a little friend like that. Would you ever be tempted to eat them? She supposed if you had a strong emotional connection to them it wouldn't be a problem. It was just an entirely new phenomenon that she had only witnessed here at 'Souls.

"Ah yes, that's right. You're very welcome! Glad I could help. Take care until next time and good luck!" She should probably be getting herself home as well. Kansas would begin to worry about her if she was gone for too much longer, and the trek back to Crimson Dreams was a long one. Chances are he was already a little concerned for the amount of time she had been absent. But she would be sure to make it up to him, in one way or another.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread