thread title missing
[html]
http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j40/k ... ump/02.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
He was glad to see that she relaxed some after he explained the foreign words to her. He wasn’t altogether too surprised to hear that his sister hadn’t spoken Italian around the pup. There wasn’t any reason she would need to; the little ones wouldn’t understand her, and they would more than likely become confused just as Mati had now. He couldn’t quite figure out why the girl seemed so suspicious of the foreign greeting, but that was likely due to the fact that he was so used to the idea of knowing two languages.

Ehno smiled as the girl finally took a seat beside him. She seemed to take an interest in the little model quickly, peering at it with her soft purple gaze. “Yep,” came his quick reply. “I’ve been working on it all afternoon. What do you think of it so far?” Maybe the girl would have some idea of where he should start next. She had done her own share of wandering within the mansion, so perhaps she could point out any inconsistencies in his miniature version.

The Marino noticed Mati pawing curiously at the tool he had just moved aside. The tool was a small carving blade, one that was ideal for adding in little details. “I used that one to carve the front in over here.” Ehno leaned forward a little, pointing at the doors on the front of the structure. It was rough, but that was to be expected considering this was his first attempt at a model such as this.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread