thread title missing
[html]
http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j40/k ... ump/02.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
He couldn’t help but smile a bit at Mati’s excitement. He was honestly a bit worried about how the project would turn out. But judging from the girl’s reaction, he wasn’t doing too bad a job so far. The girl’s smile, coupled with her comment, was enough to widen that ever-present smile of his own. “Heh. Thanks, Mati. I’m glad you like it.”

Then the questions came, one after another. He was a little surprised at her interest in his silly little project, but he was more than happy to answer her questions. “It’s pretty much all made of wood.” He grabbed the small, old bottle of wood glue from beside his carving blade and showed it to her. “This is glue. It’s kinda sticky, and when it dries it holds things together. That’s how I got it to stay together without falling apart.”

He placed the bottle back on the ground and then carefully lifted the roof from the model to address her next question, placing it next to little house. “We’re right… here.” He pointed inside the building to the general area of the large living room. He hadn’t done much with the insides of the model yet. All there was so far were lines he had drawn in to designate where the walls were. As for the cellar? He hadn’t really thought about it before. “And the cellar…” He searched his memory for the location of the cellar door so that he could determine where it would belong in his model. “It would probably be right about here.” He pointed to another spot not too far from their current location.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread