thread title missing
[html]
http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j40/k ... ump/02.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
Ehno was glad to see that interested and excited light in Mati’s eyes as she looked at the small structure and the tools surrounding it. But then that excitement of hers was muted for a moment as she admitted to never having ventured into the cellar before. The Italian boy thought for a moment, head tilting to the side just slightly. Now that he thought about it, he had never wandered down there himself. “That makes two of us. I haven’t had the chance to go down there yet either,” he commented. Idly, he wondered what might be down there waiting for them.

It seemed that not a moment later the girl was chipper again, violet eyes staring intently at the little mansion. At Mati’s suggestion, Ehno couldn’t help but smile. The image of miniature Crimson Dreams wolves inside the tiny model was a charming one. “I think that’s just what this little manor needs to be complete.” His amber gaze moved from the wooden structure and back to the girl beside him. That’s when he got an idea. “Hey, what do you say we paint the little Ehno and Mati together, once you’re a little older and you can shift? Sound like fun?” There was no hurry to complete the project before the girl could reach her optime form. Ehno would still busy himself making the miniature figures and hunting down paint for them.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread