Confessions
[html]
http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j40/k ... /09vly.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

Just as he'd not been aware of her presence, she'd been unaware of his, and she nearly leaped out of her skin to hear the warm voice behind her. She whirled, very nearly dislodging the gift from her back, having to move a different way to catch the fur. A flap of it landed on her face, covering up her green eye, and she gazed at her crush from a different angle from the icy blue orb. Her tail whisked back and forth in greeting, an unbidden smile crossing her face. Could she really do this?

Yes. She had to. She owed it to herself to come clean to him, to let him know how she felt about him. Maybe it wouldn't change anything, but she still needed it off her chest. She needed him to be aware of the fact, even if it hurt her to do so. The medic only hoped that it wouldn't ruin his happiness.

"Slay! Yeah, it's me. I brought you a present... for your mateship. You won't be needing it at the cabin, but you and Cer might get some use out of it." It was a struggle not to let her voice crack, but she didn't want him to see what she was feeling. Not yet, anyway. "It's the pelt from the bear that attacked Svara. It should be soft and warm." Her tail whisked side to side, pausing at the center mark indecisively. "I have another reason for coming though, something to tell you." There, she'd started it, now she had to finish it.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread