Confessions
[html]
http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j40/k ... /09vly.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

He was so close to her now, hovering near, doubtless seeing the coloring around her eyes, obviously concerned now. Her entire body flushed with warmth from his nearness, and it took all she had in her from taking the final step that would put them together in an embrace. She could feel his breath on her cheek. Her eyes studied his black and white face, his brilliantly blue eyes, the way the sun made a halo around his head as it rose above the horizon. And she just couldn't shake the feeling.

Sensing that if she didn't say something soon, it would only worry him more, Hanna made an effort to talk, though it took more than a couple clearings of her throat before she could make the sounds form. She was more than aware that if he felt the same way she did, it could potentially break up an otherwise happy mateship, though she didn't know quite whether it would happen all at once or bit by bit, or really if it would break it up at all. The possibilities formed and swirled in her mind and made her more than a little nervous.

"Slay... this is so difficult for me to say. I've been sitting on it for a little while, trying to decide what to do. I don't want to make you feel uncomfortable, but.. I need to say this." Her eyes filled with tears again, and this time she allowed herself to lean into him, her jaw on his neck, hugging him near. "Slay, I really like you.. as more than a friend. I... think.... I'm pretty sure that.. I love you." A frog formed in her throat as the tears spilled over, closing off any further sentiment for the moment, and little butterflies looped and swirled in her stomach as she nervously waited to see how he'd respond.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread