Confessions
I had this written up, I know I did. Who knows where it went from there, but I know I wrote it once. PS: I don't hate youuu!

[html]
http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j40/k ... /09vly.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

She nodded again, fighting to keep her tears at bay. He'd made his decision, and she didn't begrudge him that. The sulky part of her wished to hate Cercelee but her more mature side refused to despise the Rosea for something that was so beyond choice. It was not, after all, a simple, idle decision to enter into mateship. There had been something brewing long before Hanna had even realized she cared for Slay in that way, and who was she to wish that broken? So she nodded, blinked away the tears, unable to do anything else.

"I'm sorry, Slay. I should not have done this to you, should not have put you through this. Take this, or give it to Svara, whichever. I'm sorry." Her words sounded harsh in her ears though they were not spoken so, and she realized as she swiftly bowed out from underneath the fur that it was her criticizing herself. She wheeled about and took off out of the boundaries blindly, waiting for a long moment before she let the tears start falling.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread