left of center
Zana stood up on her tiny paws as she walked around Ryan, staring up at the lady with her strange hued eyes as she spoke up. She sniffed at the edge of the clothing that the woman wore she glanced up at her when she stated that Zana wasn't in trouble. She wagged her tail slightly, glad to hear that she wasn't going to be yelled at for being here. She smiled slightly as she settled back on her rump and stated simply. "A wolf found me.. she thought that my da might be here.. or atleast that someone here might know him." She hadn't even admitted that to Gabriel, but then again no one had asked why she thought that her dad would be there. She glanced up at the lady again and asked. "Do you thinks she was right?"

The small Lykoi girl titled her head to the side as she thought for a moment before sighing and shrugging her shoulders. "Monster called me Lykoi, there's lots of those here.. but not a daddy one.." She frowned, though she'd found lots of family members in the lands she hadn't found one that she had been allowed to call father yet. She hoped that he would appear soon, she wanted to see just what he was like, if he was anything like DaVinci or Jefferson.. or like her monster.

Messages In This Thread