left of center
[html]
They don't tell you what to say
when your whole life has gone to hell.

This really was a confusing case, and Ryan wasn’t sure what to make of it. Of course, she could ask DaVinci, but that wasn’t really an option. She wanted to, so bad, but things with him had hit a wall since Ryan had been with Hybrid. It was not a proud thing at all, and she still felt shame in thinking of it. The only remedy was to look at Valkyrie’s little smile. That little girl made everything whole again in the Inferni woman’s heart. "I don’t know," Ryan told Zana, truly unsure at this point. She didn’t know anyone here who could have had a child with Iskata. All of this seemed so weird.

She wasn’t sure what Zana had meant by Monster, but Lykoi struck a bell. Corona’s surname was Lykoi, though Ryan didn’t know of anyone else by that name. She looked towards Zana, frowning a bit. She was stunned that this situation was so confusing for her, but mostly she felt sad that little Zana herself seemed so lost. "Well, I’m sorry that I can’t help you with that," Ryan told Zana gently. "Has anyone been looking after you here?" Surely she wasn’t wandering around Inferni entirely alone, was she? "‘Cause you’ll always be welcome to come stay with me and my daughter."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread