left of center
[html]
http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j40/k ... ump/08.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

Ryan studied the little girl’s appearance, and much like others had told her about Valkyrie, she felt that Zana would grow up to be a very beautiful woman. "She’s back home, taking a nap in our den," and Ryan suddenly felt guilty for leaving Valkyrie there on her own. They were safely in Inferni though, so Ryan had the piece of mind of knowing nothing would happen to little Valkyrie.

The little girl had obviously caught on to Ryan’s hesitation, and now she wanted to know: was Ryan being honest? "Yes, friends," she replied, nodding her head. "I haven’t seen him in a while, because my daughter is very young and I have to take care of her." She moved a few feet away from the girl and the mansion looming over them so that she could step into the sunlight. The shadow of the building was kind of dreadful, Ryan had decided. The weather was still very cold, and Ryan wanted to absorb as much of the friendly rays as possible. "Do you want to come meet her?" Ryan asked suddenly, referring to her daughter. "You can come meet Valkyrie, and see our den if you want. I’m sure she would love to have a friend."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread