left of center
[html]
http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j40/k ... ump/08.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

The most genuine of smiles found Ryan then, and she could see Valkyrie’s enthusiasm about the world reflected in Zana. Being a mother obviously had caused several downfalls in Ryan’s life, but it also brought her great joy. The young woman had come to appreciate the small things in life, and sometimes her daughter would show her the wonder the world offered in the simplest of ways.

"I’m not sure if she’ll be awake or not, but I’m sure she’d love to play once she finds out that you’re here." Ryan swung a hand through the air, motioning for them to begin their trek towards Ryan home within a home. "We live fairly close to the water too – that’s Val’s favorite play to play, so I’m sure she’ll want to take you there." She always tended to keep a close eye on her daughter, but she would feel more at ease letting the girls go off a bit further from the den by themselves, as long as they stuck together. "Let’s go wake sleeping beauty up," Ryan suggested while the mansion seemed to fall away behind them.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread