left of center
[html]
http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j40/k ... ump/08.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

Before Ryan had the chance to answer the first question, up popped another. All the chatter didn’t bother her at all, though. And in fact, it made the young mother eager to get back to her den. She knew the two girls would have plenty of fun playing together and talking each others’ ears off. This was going to be great.

"Well," Ryan started, trying to think of how to describe what Val was like. "She’s really playful and has a big imagination. I’m sure you’ll get along just fine. And she’s never been swimming before, but I bet the water’s too cold, too." Plus, Ryan didn’t want her baby wadding out into the ocean just yet. She was definitely not old enough; at least the worried mother didn’t think so.

She hadn’t noticed any birds the past few times she had been along the shore, but then again, she hadn’t really been searching. "I don’t think the birds’ll bother you, sweetie," Ryan told her, hoping what she said was true. "And if they do, just bark at ‘em! It’ll scare back into the sky."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread