left of center
omg, you reply to fast.. I'm still trying to play catchup with all my other threads Big Grin

Scampering too and fro as they made their way across the territory Zana found her overcast mood suddenly dissolving with everything that the woman said. She laughed as Ryan began to describe Val, getting ready to meet the gir that she didn't know yet already knew they'd be perfect friends. Her eyes lit up as another range of questions was fired out. "What does she look like? Does she like the seagulls? I don't like the seagulls. They wake me up ALL The time!" She was panting slightly as she tried tp keep up with Ryan but was too excited to stop running about so much.

When Ryan told her that all she had to do was bark at the seagulls Zana pouted slightly and shook her head, slightly worried that she might get herself into trouble again with the birds as she edged closer to Ryan and whispered. "They don't like me.. I think they wanna eat me.." She glanced up at the sky, hoping that the birds didn't hear her if they were close by.

Messages In This Thread