left of center
Hehe. :3[html]
http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j40/k ... ump/08.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

And the questions just kept rolling while Ryan smiled, shivering slightly as a soft breeze blew by. "Well," she looks like a mix of me and Hybrid, is what she should have said, but instead told Zana, "she looks similar to me, I suppose." In fact the two little girls themselves shared very similar coloring. "And I don’t think she would like the seagulls, either. They don’t seem too friendly," though they had never bothered Ryan before.

"Eat you?" Ryan asked, chuckling softly. "Well, you know that Gabriel would never let that happen! So sir. Not on his lands," she gave the girl a reassuring nod, looking forwards to determine how far they were from the den. "It’s just up here," she announced, pointing with a slender finger towards the rocky formation that was situated not far from the water’s edge. It was here, near Inferni’s caves, that Siobhan had helped Ryan dig the den for her and her daughter.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread