left of center
[html]
http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j40/k ... ump/08.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

Ryan didn’t need to be told to know that Zana was in no way a mirror image of her mother. That fact alone was what made her wonder so much. It frightened her a bit that Zana had similar coloring to Valkyrie – the blacks paws, the stripe down her spine, and the rusty red of her coat. Of course, there were obvious differences too, but Ryan’s mind didn’t care to focus on those. What if? No… that couldn’t be the case.

"That’s true, I guess he can’t be everywhere at once. I suppose you’ll just have to be careful around those seagulls." She wasn’t sure what to tell the girl, since she hadn’t faced the problem herself. It made her worry for Val, but she figured the two would be fine as long as they were with each other.

"You alright?" Ryan asked, watching as the girl lost her footing for a moment. Kids always bounced right back, though, and the little girl was trotting right along again. "Here we areee!" Ryan called, racing down the small slope that lead to the den. She bent down by the entrance, placing her hands on her thighs. "Valkyrieee," she hummed softly. "We have a visitor." And from inside the den, she heard the soft rustle of a tiny body moving. "Comin’," it replied groggily.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread