left of center
Zana scampered along beside Ryan as them moved on, she was glad to have the older female there and not have to worry about the gulls for the time being. She knew that sooner or later though she'd have to find a way to get around the evil creatures. When Ryan admitted that Gabriel couldn't be everywhere all the time and advised her to be careful Zana nodded determinedly as she chattered on. "I'll get those mean ol' gulls back one day.. just wait.." And she would. Though she didn't know how yet Zana knew that she'd find an answer somehow. She just had to be patient.

Shaking the sand from her pelt Zana giggled at the question Ryan had asked when she'd tripped and excitedly she squeaked. "I'm otay! I'm too close to the ground to get hurt anyways.." she really didn't like to be small but atleast she'd realized the one truth of the matter. There wasn't a great distance to fall when you were only about a foot off the ground. She grinned over at Ryan as the lady called out that they'd finally arrived.

In the blink of an eye the lady had shot down the hillside and Zana let out a yip of protest as she dashed after, afraid that she'd lose the lady and not get to meet her new friend if she didn't watch her. She stopped a few feet from the den and watched Ryan excitedly as she called out to the hidden puppy in the den. She couldn't help but giggle as she glanced up at Ryan and asked. "You sure she'll like me?" She sure was doubting her likability, living with the ivory furred annoyance did that to her.

Messages In This Thread