WARNING: product contains trace amounts of lead.
[html]
http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l135/ ... 85obr7.jpg); background-position:bottom; background-repeat:no-repeat;">

Lubomir walked further inside, trying to see exactly who was in here. A ghost? He quickly dismissed that stupid idea. What in the world would a ghost be doing here, of all places? Would it even have a scent to speak of? Of course not. But this female (for her scent belied her gender) seemed alive enough, if his nose was anything to go by. A noise startled him and he looked up to see two faces peering down at him. A grin broke across his face and he found himself unable to contain his laughter. Well, wasn't she a sight for sore eyes. Indeed, he had been half-afraid of ending up having to beseech her to let him leave but it seemed that there was no need for this. He waved back enthusiastically and made his way towards her.

The things that registered with him first and foremost was that she did not seem like a threat and that she was decidedly younger than him. Lubomir would never pick a fight (Haku did not count, as the Lilium had had it coming), especially when his life was not in danger. She spoke with an accent he'd never heard before in the Old Country or in Europe. Cocking his head slightly to the side, he replied, "I wasn't expecting anyone else here myself." His Polish accent was still noticeable, though not as think as when he'd first arrived here. He stopped at the foot of the stairs, looking up. Hell, she was small. Not a puppy, definitely not, but if this was her size now, would she grow much more? He himself was not very tall, but he looked like he'd be quite big compared to her. Lubomir didn't know whether to feel amused or embarrassed, so he offered a smile and his name. "Name's Lubomir. Glad to meet you and Charger, young lady. I'm a wolf from Dahlia de Mai. You could call me their unofficial librarian." Yeah, how encouraging that was. "I came here to look for a good, sturdy axe. What about you?" He wondered, briefly, if she belonged to any pack. There was no smell clinging to her, but perhaps she'd just joined. Still, she seemed nice enough. And he could use some help exploring this place.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread