WARNING: product contains trace amounts of lead.
[html]
http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l135/ ... 85obr7.jpg); background-position:bottom; background-repeat:no-repeat;">

OOC: Fail D: I'm sorry!

The more time he spent around her, the more at ease he felt. She clearly wished him no harm and for once, Lubomir could feel safe within a coyote's presence. Perhaps it was the lack of Inferni scent which got to him. Perhaps it was the fact that she didn't seem like a great threat to him. Indeed, she freely gave information about her pack of origin, for all that it meant nothing to the grey male. He had never heard of this Troika Outpost, but he assumed that it was a small pack. Anything big with coyotes would surely have attracted Inferni's attention by now. "I cannot say I have heard of your pack, miss Maserati. Much to my shame, for I have done some travelling of my own." True, after Skoll's death, he hadn't exactly been the most cheerful of wolves. He had hidden away in himself, avoiding contact with other packs. For all he knew, he had come so close to hers he could smell the food, but still he had avoided it, his instincts telling him that he would be a threat. His mind had been a maze, a dark web of things he wanted to shy away from. And from that bleak darkness a new wolf had risen, a new Lubomir.

Her question made him smile. This would be fun. "The library I'm taking care of is not in the best of states. I need an axe to cut down trees and make new shelves for the books. I found one in my pack lands, but it won't hurt to have another." He gave an eloquent shrug. Truth be told, the pack lands were more and more stifling as time went on, so now and again he needed a reprise. This was one such time. The library was a lot of work and for all that he enjoyed it, a search for a new axe gave him plenty of time to clear his head. "Sure thing, I'd love to see what's in the office." And just like that he was bounding up the stairs, taking them two at a time, until he stood next to the female. He smiled reassuringly. "You looking for anything in particular?" Lubomir might not find a suitable axe, but he could help her in her quest.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread