just doin' my time, from 9 to 5.
[html]
-Takes a quick break from writing her stupid fucking lab report.- I'm guessing we can wrap this up in a few more posts? :o

----------faster, faster.. the lights are turnin' red

Maz nodded slowly as Corona spoke. She could still recall the little glint in his eye when he spoke of Gabriel--it was clear to her that the Inferni leader meant quite a bit to Anselm. She honestly had no idea why and she didn't particularly care; her best guess was that Gabe was the closest to family Anselm had ever voluntarily accepted, and probably one of the few individuals he'd ever accepted fully. The golden wolf seemed to feel as strongly about the doggish hybrid as she felt about her own brother. He seemed to care about Ryan a lot, too, but here his gaze always became clouded by something negative. He seemed more pained. Maserati was quite sure this negativity had nothing to do with Ryan herself, but rather his own disappointment in his behaviour and a tinge of regret. It was like he knew what he was doing was messed up but he just couldn't help himself.
Aye, eh... dunno to be honest, she admitted. Oi think it'd still be nice to talk to Gabriel 'n Ryan myself, so Oi might hang around for a bit until I catch either of 'em comin' or leavin'. Perhaps if yeh see either yeh can let them know Oi'm looking for them? After that my plan was to check out the city in the south. Savina had spoken of several things that might interest her down there and had already offered her a place to stay if she needed it. Even if her relatives by blood were around here, she had to admit she felt uneasy lurking about when the signs clearly said they discouraged visitors. At least now one of the leaders knew about why she might be in the area and could pass on the message to anybody else, but it still seemed like a gamble and Maz wasn't one to take her chances.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread