thread title missing
[html]
http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j40/k ... /09vly.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

He agreed to accompany her as she peeked into the territory, and turned to walk toward the interior of the lands. She launched Tobias and then followed, keeping up easily, even with his larger strides. "Thank you, and it's nice to meet you, Jefferson."

Her eyes roved around, taking in the sights, storing things away for more in-depth decision later on. She still wasn't sure, but this seemed to be where she needed to be. Her skills were required here, as they were in Dahlia, but this pack seemed the better choice. Svara would make a good healer for Dahlia.

As they walked quietly, Hanna felt the need to figure out why she seemed to know Jefferson, but without asking outright. She decided to speak about her working history, since he'd mentioned the past healer. "I wanted to be a medic even as a pup, and I set myself to training under the Apothecary of Chimera. Well, sort of; he never officially trained me. I basically trained myself. Eventually I moved to Clouded Tears under Laruku, and while Naniko was the official Apothecary, I tried to make myself helpful whenever I could. Then, of course, there was the fire, and I met up with my sister, Colibri, and Cercelee." She stopped there, unsure what to say next and not seem like she'd abandoned Dahlia.. even though in a way she had.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread