thread title missing
[html]
http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j40/k ... ump/01.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
Jefferson paused mid-step at the mention of Clouded Tears. That land was long gone; he had no recollection of what had happened there, but he knew as a fact that his birth pack had been a tight-knit bunch for the most part, once led by his grandmother, father, and mother at equally different times, not to mention that Laruku had also taken over alphaship after Ceres's passing. His idiot of an adopted brother was dead now, one way or another, and the reminder that he'd once been in his prime and been in the same boat as Jefferson now was almost sprung a chuckle, but it was suppressed when Hanna mentioned her sister's name, at which point Jefferson swallowed the lump in his throat and looked her in the eye.

"Colibri is my mother," he said stiffly. That was all he knew about her, after all; the two had never gotten to meet although she was assumed alive by Haku. "Laruku was my adopted brother... he's dead." Jefferson frowned, gaze wandering to the ground. "I was born in Clouded Tears. My name is Maluki, but... I don't remember any of that anymore." Another relation he'd found by coincidence... how convenient.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread