Whinifred
B-Day 7.8.08
Luperci
Female
pmsing_tiger0038@yahoo.com
MSN: PMSingTiger
Been here before! Also I play Svara now Wink

[html]
http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa22 ... rsig-3.png); background-position: top left; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
Whinie took in a deep breath of air, her lungs expanding with the big gulp and a delicate smile formed on her maw. The snow would be gone soon and with it would come spring. The strawberry blonde she wolf sat down on the limestone that was all around her. Her blue and half green eyes searched around seeing no one. It did seem like a some what desolate place, but it didn't bother whinnie any. Lifting her pink nose to the air she tried to catch the scent of a wolf when a breeze passed her.

The strong current gave her some insight as to where the other wolves were, just as she hoped it would. Her peirced ears moved around on her head, listening intently for the sounds that where around her. Humming softly with her sweet voice she began to trot farther into the territory. She wasn't sure what she would find, but it had to be better then what was at her back. Moving forwards Whinie kept her eyes ahead and didn't think twice on her decision.

After traveling a few minutes she stopped. The limestone had lessoned and wasn't as much where she was now. The young she wolf sat down and waited. She didn't want to travel much deeper into other wolf territory, only enough to get their attention. While waiting for some one whinnie thought about why she had come here to begin with. She had always been more of a solitary creature, at least not liking to many wolves to be around her. This pack seemed to only have a few compared to the large numbers in the other packs. Whinifred snorted and moved her maw around in a thoughtful manner. If they wouldn't take her into their pack would that mean she would have to be a lone wolf? The thought made her a little relest, not liking the thought of having to have no pack life.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread