i'd like to pluck daisies with you
[html]
http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa22 ... rsig-3.png); background-position: top left; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
Whinie stood for a short time just sitting in the lightly snow coated ground. Her thick strawberry coat kept out the cold. Her pink nose twitched with the light wind that shifted into her face. The distinct scent of another wolf made her move to her paws waiting for the other to show up. When the male came into her line of vision she couldn't help but stare. The flaws that marked up the male were like nothing she had seen before. Her bright blue and half green eyes scanned over the figure, weather he was part of this pack or not seemed a mute point.

Limping as he was she was in a good position of defending herself if need came. Unless his limp was a ploy, but Whinie didn't think that male looked that desperate or foolish.

His words made a full blown smile adore her maw. Whinifred felt a surge of happiness run through her veins as her heart caterwalled in her chest. She knew her english was hard to understand at time because of her accent, but Whinifred was sure that the male would understand her, or hoped he would. "Salut, I came to find a pack I may assist in some way. Hopfully to find a home as well." Her voice was not high but a soft mellow voice with a french acsent one that eliminated most of the 'H's in her sentances and turning a into an 'eh'. Whinie pursed her lips in thought before she moved closer to the male and sat before him.

"Before you ask me, I must tell you that I am talented in the art of tattooing and negotiation." Whinie paused for a second before continueing. "I know this may not have much value in your pack, but it is something I have to offer." Whinie didn't think telling the male she was able to read write and speak two languages meant much, so she didn't go as far as to say she knew them. Whinifred had found that sometimes giving to much information to early took away from the true value of the knowledge. Before I forget my name is Whinifred." A soft smile was kept on her maw to show her pleasure in being here at the moment.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread