i'd like to pluck daisies with you
[html]
http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa22 ... rsig-3.png); background-position: top left; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
The female let her tail wrap around and over her paws. Her blue and half green eyes watching the male closley, wondering about this pack and the people in it. The choice to come here had been something she had done on impulse, her last pack experiance had been poor but she was still alive. When his name rolled off his tounge Whinie nodded gentley her pink nose bobbing with her strawberry blonde head. Her smile had faded into a serious line as she thought over his general words.

"We will see if what you say is true monsieur." She said gently. "I'd rather not divulge my past with you monsieur. Though I will say I am here to find home, and purpose. I like to be useful." Her soft voice was matching to Whinie's personality as she tried to think about something that would tell him about herself. For four long minutes she sat there and did not know what to tell him. "I can speak and read french and english." It was all she could think of to say about herself. What more was there? Whinie sighed dropping her gaze to let her eyes stray away from the male

OOC::Sorry for the crappiness D: ]]

[/html]

Messages In This Thread