i'd like to pluck daisies with you
[html]
http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa22 ... rsig-3.png); background-position: top left; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
His words did the opposite of what the male probably intended. The french womens temper flared and she bared her teeth at him in return. "I told you monsieur that I did not want to tell you, and I will stick to such." Whinnie's voice was lower now and a sharp french anger in her words. He had no right to be so rude to her, she had only insisted on not telling him about her past. Her blue and half green eye narrowed in anger. "tel manque de respect pour une femme est du jamais vu!" She muttered deeply huffing and hiding her fangs again.

"And I had no intention of disrespect monsieur, but I told you why I was here for a home and that is simply it. If you want to dig into my personal life then I implore you to think twice." Whinifred said in her calm and gentle voice, one that was still heated from his outburst. She wasn't surprised he had such scars with a temper such as his. Her own was hot, but she hated to be pushed into talking about her personal life.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread