that was when i ruled the world
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... banner.jpg); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

500+

The black warrior’s voice was greeted promptly by a bump and the sound of things falling all over the place. Cwmfen was alarmed by the sudden sound, and she couldn’t help but flinch with her surprise. Then dust was everywhere, obscuring anything in the human shed that she had been able to see before. She closed her eyes as she waved her hand in the air to try and clear at least the space before her face. But the dust had already tickled her senses, and she sneezed several times in a row and in effect shook the dust from her hair and body. With a final cough, the female looked up, peering through her half lidded eyes to keep the dust from them. But then the dust had cleared and she was allowed to open her eyes fully. The sounds of his cursing made her smile, and he finally appeared clearly. Her tail wagged once in greeting and she stepped aside to allow him to exit the dusty, old edifice.

The female smiled. "I don’t mind about the mess," the female responded. "I’m sorry if I caused you to do it." Briefly she looked back at the chaos and dust before the male stepped out into the sunlight. She blinked several times. Even though she had not set foot into the human building, she had been staring into the darkness for a long while. And so even when she had turned her back upon the edifice and turned her face to the light, the sudden change caused her white eyes to burn. For a moment, the female was motionless as she allowed her body to make the adjustment. "Perhaps we should stop by the stream for some water," the female suggested to the male’s coughing. The dust was drying her out as well, and so it would be suitable to sate their needs.

As the female lead them to a stream nearby, she turned to look at what the male was holding. She tilted her head with her curiosity as she lifted her gaze to meet his. "What were you doing in there?" The warrior had never really troubled herself with the trifles of human remains, and so she was unaware of what that edifice had been for. All the things within it were a mystery to her, for she was simply a wolf. It was not necessarily that she looked down upon those who did concern themselves with such things, but the female was wary of anything human—save for the weapons that she bore.

Upon reaching the stream, the female knelt to drink from it. Cupping one hand, she dipped it into the clear water before lifting it to her lips. The water was cold and felt good as it cleared the dryness from her body. With a smile she turned back to the male. "I hope I’m not bothering you today." It always seemed that she was bothering her more social packmates. She wondered what he was up to though, and so she hoped that he did not mind her company.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread