that was when i ruled the world
[html]

OOC: Please forgive me for making you wait again! 400+

The more he looked at her, the less unease he felt. She seemed so natural in her shifted form, more so than anyone he had ever seen. Perhaps that was what he liked about her. In her wolf form, during the hunt, she had been quick and agile, a mass of quicksilver, lightning fast and deadly. That was what he had initially thought of her. Now, as they stood together in the glaring sunlight, Lubomir realised she was a very beautiful female. The pack seemed to have quite a few of them, which amused him somewhat. His tricky heart told him that only Mew was beautiful, but his brain showed him the female before him and he had to concede to his rational side. No, please don't trouble yourself. I am just clumsy, that's all. Lubomir didn't mention that he had been expecting to be alone. That would certainly be rude.

Walking down towards the stream, Lubomir could feel the dust caking on his fur. He was grateful for her showing him this place. Berwick was not a town he spent a lot of time in, but he could certainly use a bit of familiarisation with the lands. I was looking for a ladder and an axe. I've taken over the Wolfville Library, you see. With Cercelee's permission, of course. I'm planning to open it to the rest of the Dahlia wolves some time in the summer. He felt slightly embarrassed to say those words aloud, but he'd bitten the bullet so might as well ride with the whole thing. I was the only wolf in my old pack who knew how to read and write. I left the pack to learn that and saw quite a bit of Europe. I enjoy learning and I find comfort in written words. I'm not sure how many here in Dahlia share my passion, but I certainly want to find out.

The stream was cold on a first glance, but Lubomir knelt nonetheless and splashed himself to get the dust off. He left the axe by the riverside, shaking his fur until he was satisfied with the result. He turned to look at Cwmfen once more. No, it's never a bother, my lady. I am always happy to talk to my packmates. I was just wondering... how should I say this... your marks. They have intrigued me since the beginning. Since the hunt. How did you come by them? Lubomir hoped his question was not too offensive. If she did not feel comfortable talking about them, she could simply ignore him. He knew better than to press people for answers.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread