thread title missing
[html]

It took the red male a few moments to decide how to respond, simply because he couldn't really think of much. There had been very little going on in his life in that short time since he had last seen the young man. There was less stress, less paranoia, or at least when it came to life in general. "Kind of good." And he was somewhat happy to say that with a bit of certainty. He was more confident that he had been when he first met his son, less worried that something else might go wrong and he might go back to the way that he had been before. The acceptance that his son had shown him was his saving grace, perhaps, much like his own existence had been his mother's saving grace so long ago.

"I found a little house to live in, been cleaning it up." He explained, which was part of the reason that it had taken him so long to visit the boy, other than the initial fear of being found out and getting the young man in trouble. "The cold and snow is hard on me, short fur and all." Something else that he had inherited from his own father, unfortunately. "Maybe, when you can get out of here without anyone worrying about you to badly, you could come see me sometime." It was a hopeful suggestion, one that Conri didn't have so much faith in, but he smiled none-the-less as he said it.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread