When the Sun goes Down
[html]

OOC:

He had been nervous to knock on her door, having rarely seen her since the accident. Leland had helped to work on the cabin, put only when Asha had been away for the day. It was awkward seeing her in such a state, limping with her ankle wrapped and knowing it was his fault. He had tried to always to be polite but they hadn’t much of a chance to talk in private and he had no idea where they stood now. Did she hold anything against him? Leland smiled hopefully as the door opened but his hope fell a little as her greeting was less enthusiastic than the one he had been planning was. Clearing his throat, he made his way in, bring out from behind him the trinket he had brought.

I ah, brought ya somethin’ fer the house, Asha. He opened his palm, displaying the feathers strung together to represent a flower with multicolored petals. Oriel feathers, blue jay feathers, cardinal feathers, finch feathers… feathers he had collected for some time, since before the start of winter. Every color was represented, and it had taken some time to make it. Now he wasn’t sure if he wanted to hand it over, what if… she didn’t think much of it at all. I ah, I thought ya might hang it on yer wall er somethin’. Odd eyes glanced around at the finished cabin, a low whistle escaping the male. Ya did a great job finishin’ it.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread