When the Sun goes Down
[html]

His visit had been unexpected to say the least but non the less she missed the cluts. As he entered she allowed him to warm up. The cold weather bothered her, she just was not a winter person. The snow, the ice, the storms and lack of prey. She couldn't ride as fast she couldn't bath in the ocean. Winter was just not fun for her. However, this winter she found herself all eyes on Leland. As he pulled an object out from behind his back she looked at him questioningly. He explained that it was a gift for her new home. A very large smile spread on her lips as she took it from his large hands, “Wow...it's beautiful.” She gasped. The colors were stunning and the craftsmanship was gorgeous, “I must have taken a long time..” Suddenly, she was the one left feeling bad. “You didn't have to honestly.” Still the smile never left as she limped over to her lite fireplace and placed it on the mantle. “I'll have to find a nail and hammer tomorrow. I'm afraid I'm not much of a builder.” She chuckled. In all her life she had avoided the building of anything. She just couldn't put two pieces of wood together properly. As she started back toward him she motioned to the couches, “Wont you please come sit by the fire. You must still be cold. Would you like a drink?” She rambled on without a thought. She could not express how glad she was to see him. Hobbling back towards him she stumbled on a loose nail. Dropping her cane she found herself falling straight towards the cute male.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread