When the Sun goes Down
[html]

Two sets of brown eyes watched as the kitten named Pixie relaxed into a nap. The wolfess rolled her eyes as she started to relax. Naturally he had to end up with a cat! Jaya's feathers returned to their places as he became less anxious along side the red wolf. Quickly, as Leland sat down she grabbed her drink and gulped it down as fast as she could in desperation. The drink stung at her throat helping her to forget the tiny kitten who was now napping happily on her couch. She looked form the large mix to the small fur ball in the corner. How ironic was it that someone so large would end up with a puny pitiful animal while Asha, who was about the size of a coyote, took after her fathers paw prints with a bird of prey. With the males question Asha snapped back to the current conversation, “Oh..erm...I dunno I just picked it up on our travels from the old lands. We crossed a few cities and I couldn't help but to check out some places with the others. Together we just loaded up some wagons with horses and filled them up with things we wanted and I figured having a good amount of drinks around would help me settle in a little better.” As she spoke her brown eyes wandered back over to Pixie, “So..that must have been some surprise...” She muttered half laughing to herself.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread