When the Sun goes Down
[html]

OOC:

Leland watched as the drink disappeared down Asha throat and he readily followed suit, emptying his own glass like a pro. Happily enough he picked up the bottle, refilling both their glasses. In the back of his mind he assured himself that no way would Asha drink him under the table, he was not new to the stuff and he out weighed the tiny red wolf by far. Handing her glass back to her, he grinned, so they had looted cities along their way. It made sense, and perhaps if they ran out of the stuff they could go searching in Halifax, or even try to barter for some in Dahlia de Mai, who had a life’s supply thanks to their many vineyards. Not that Leland needed alcohol to have fun, but it was always nice to have around.

Large ears flicked back at the mention of Pixie, whom was half snoring and half purring at this point, uncaring of the words being spoken of her. Errm... yeah... I was surprised. After he had thought about it, it had made sense. Leland was directly descended from domesticated animals, why should his spirit guide not be one? He could only be glad that his spirit guide was not a sheep or one of the dumber of the human’s creations. I... ah, I at first thought she was jus’ some stray in Halifax but... ya know, there aren’t many strays anymore... and she knew me... so I guess it’s meant to be. He grinned at her, his last words lingering. Perhaps there were other parts of his life that were just meant to be. One could only hope.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread