When the Sun goes Down
[html]

WC: 300+

Asha simply nodded at the male spoke. She poured him and herself another glass of the liqor and shot it down her throat once more. She listened intently, spirit guide conversations were always so personal. “Well, your spirit guide is your other half Leland, you best become friends with her now rather then fight her for the next ten years.” She chuckled. The more she drank the more relaxed she began to feel, almost sleepy. Her red, tiny figure shifted on the couch trying to get more comfortable and eventually found herself leaning her back against the front of the mixed males left shoulder with a yawn. His fur was surprisingly warm. If asked she probably wouldn't object to enjoying her position, entirely.

She shrugged as he mentioned how Pixie was meant to be, “I remember when I found Jaya. I had climbed this mountain, back in the old lands, and finally after a week out on my own there he was, just sitting on this branch of the singular tree at the very top. We just sat there staring out at the other mountains and talking.” She glanced over the the hawk with a silly smile, “I guess our guide represents who we are you know. My family has a line of guides that reflect personality. Sometimes Jaya's just a bit to outspoken for me, makes me think about my own approach to others.” Getting up she used a hand to stabilize herself and as she started towards the liquor cabinet she stumbled on the rug and found herself falling back onto the couch, landing on Leland's lap with her hands grabbing his broad shoulders for dear life. Under her short fur she began to blush but the few drinks had begun to take their toll and she was feeling a little bolder, “Well what do you know. You saved me this time” She giggled.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread