When the Sun goes Down
[html]

OOC:

He let his eyes slip shut as Asha spoke, he was simply just enjoying the sound of her voice. It was easy to forget about Pixie and Jaya like this, she was warm against him and he liked it that way. Opening his eyes he smiled down at her, nodding. He had heard a similar speech from Dawali, it seemed that truly they believed in the significance of spirit guides. Hopefully, sooner or later, Leland would learn the significance of Pixie. Right now he couldn’t see anything too special about the calico kitten snoozing. He reached for his glass and sipped at it, aware Asha was drinking faster than him, but he didn’t want to be too vulnerable to stupid things alcohol sometimes made him do.

The female red wolf raised herself up, trying to stand and walk and failing. Leland was pleased at her futile attempt as she ended back up in his lap and he let her stay there before gently moving her beside him again, liking the way her body felt so close to his own. Hey now, let me get it. He returned quickly with another bottle, pausing to look at her for a moment before handing it to her. His voice was serious, soft, warm. Sure, he had saved her this time, but he had wanted to the last time too. Ya know I never wanted ta hurt ya Asha. I apologized before but I will again. I never want to hurt you. Ever. He meant it too, more than anything at this moment.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread