When the Sun goes Down
[html]

WC: +300

The red wolf's tiny body warmed so easily against Leland's thick fur. Her eyes fought the need to sleep while her brain fought the need for another drink with spinning with confusion. Maybe she shouldn't be drinking so much with a guest over. Her father would not approve of her informal behavior. Then again, she and her father were never more different. She simply basked in the warmth radiating from this male. She had only known him for a little while, well, at least she'd only seen him a few times. The fact that she all but cared about this big hybrid. As he shifted her back onto the couch she held in a whimper, he was leaving her.

Her big brown eyes watched him get up and offer to get the drinks himself. How rude of her not to get it herself! As soon as he started walking she tried to get up again and much to her dismay found herself falling back to the comfort of the couch. As soon as he returned and handed her the bottle she looked at it disgust. Putting it down on the table she uttered, “Maybe I better not.” Her head tilted slightly, why was he staring at her? Raising a brow she voiced her opinion, “Staring isn't really the most polite thing to do as a guest.” She teased with a shining smile. As Leland continued to stare she shifted awkwardly as his words formed, pulling at her heart. He couldn't be doing what she thought he was..could he? Perhaps she was just jumping to conclusions, “It's alright Leland, it's almost healed now.” She insisted, Jaya starting to tense from his perch. “If it'll make you feel better I'll tackle you the next time, I'm stronger then I look.” She joked with a forced laugh attempting to change things back to the light atmosphere.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread