When the Sun goes Down
[html]

OOC:

Leland smiled at her teasing, but he continued to gaze at her. Couldn’t pull her eyes away, even if staring was rude. He couldn’t help it, maybe it was the alcohol, maybe it was just him, or maybe it was a little of both. The markings he once thought so strange seemed only beautiful to him now. Everything about her was beautiful and maybe he hadn’t realized that fully before, he had thought her pretty, attractive but beautiful? He knew it to be true now. And she dodged around his words, joking that she would tackle him next. Yet that was not what he meant, and he believed Asha knew it. It wasn’t all about her ankle, it was about her. He didn’t want to hurt her.

I know ya’re strong Asha, I know. Leland nodded, he knew the female could hold her own and more if she had to. There was a lot Leland was coming to admire about Asha, and that was only one item on the list. Grabbing up her hand, not even thinking if the lady minded or not, he sighed heavily, almost dreamily. He had to say it, he had to otherwise he would be disappointed in himself for a long time after. Maybe it was the whiskey, but he had the courage to do it now, even if now wasn’t the best time. Asha… I love ya.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread