white on white on black
[html]
http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv28 ... parent.png);background-position:top-left;background-repeat:no-repeat;" cellspacing="1">

They are well, Haku has been more receptive to being a father than any of us had imagined. And all the same Cer couldn’t shake the worry from the back of her mind. She knew first hand what type of father Haku could be, and while he had kept her fed and alive, there was little else she could credit him for. Yet he was asking for a new chance, and Cer would give all appearances of giving him one. The tender image of his carrying his dead daughter away surfaced, but she did not share that with Iskata. Cer saw little need to bring up the dead pup, pups died, and Cer assumed Iskata knew the hard truth of it and assumed the whole litter had not made it through unscathed.

Cercelee sighed at Iskata’s bitter words as the female ignored the question. No, I don’t. And Cer thought that had been clear from the beginning. She was not one for idle chit chat, especially with someone outside of her pack. Has she wanted either, she wouldn’t have wasted anytime but asked for them immediately. I came here to see you. Her words were blunt, the truth. Cer could have skipped right by the Valley’s borders, but it had been the haunting image Davinci had painted in her head that had brought her here. So, how are you? Really?

[/html]

Messages In This Thread