white on white on black
[html]
http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv28 ... parent.png);background-position:top-left;background-repeat:no-repeat;" cellspacing="1">

Cer bowed her head at the words, feeling sorry for the woman. Despite not accepting her own aunt as family, or if she did acknowledge the fact she did not find it to be of any importance, she could still care about the woman on another level. She was able to sympathize with the grandmother, who would miss out on so much due to the loss of one sense. It almost wasn’t fair, but Cercelee felt most everything happened for a reason and she also knew there was no point in dwelling on unfairness. I will tell them. And anything else you’d like me to... Cercelee felt she could do that much for Iskata.

Nothing’s ever been easy though, has it? Cer cocked her head, pondering her own question. Of course life had it’s ups and downs, but it seemed, at least in the moment, it was usually down. Now of course, as a up for Cer. She was high with happiness at her newly found relationship with Slay, the pack was bursting with life and she had a strong network of members she could fall back on when leader became too burdensome. It made it easy to turn a blind eye to other’s suffering and deal with the conflict that arose in her own pack.

Cercelee smiled at Iskata’s words, knowing again the woman truly cared for her family, despite her family’s feelings toward her. Just because Firefly might not wish a relationship with her mother did not mean Iskata did not deserve to know about the girl’s doings, her life. Iskata could be part of it indirectly, Cercelee wouldn’t deny her that. Oh, well she’s a brat of course. Doesn’t always get alone with the other members, but we work on that, daily.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread