white on white on black
Iskata couldn't help but smile weakly as Cercelee promised that she would tell the tiny grandsons the words of their grandmother. Iskata figured she probably could have spoken them to the small Sadira children herself but the time and effort it would have taken to make herway across the lands was too much to ask any of her packmates to help her with and she wouldn't be a burden on anyone from another pack. Iskata was a proud woman and she would be until the day she died. "Just.. tell them I'm sorry I'll never see the little princes they'll be.. but I know they'll make their pack and family proud oneday." She knew she was being a sappy old fool but she couldn't help it.

She lowered her head as she wished she wasn't leaving so much for the Rosea to leave the children of such strange and ambishious creatures. She didn't want to think what life would be like for the puppies but the question that Cercelee posed was enough of an answer to her thoughts. "Nothing ever will be easy. Life wasn't made to be." she said softly, glancing away as she thought back bittering on the paths she'd travelled, though hard most had been rewarding, and what had not.. she'd always managed to find a way.

There was little she could say as the Rosea gave her the truth of her daughter. She just shook her head and answered truthfully. "I wouldn't try and relay my greeting to the children with the brat present.. She probably wouldn't take to well to it." She sighed and shook her head. "But as long as you're working on bettering her ways I guess no one can complain." Iskata doubted that Cercelee cared how Firefly acted to those outside the pack as long as she didn't bring trouble their way, and frankly Iskata knew that to a degree she'd been the same with her packmates.. until it had taken the life of a friend. She pushed on past that sour truth as she fluffed up her thick coat. "Take care of them for me Cercelee, I'm not going to be here forever you know.."

Messages In This Thread