Winter Has It's Hold On Me
[html]

OOC

The smell of blood hit Cer’s nose and she woke with a start, finding herself face to face with the emaciated face of another. Navy eyes widened and in a second the female was on her feet, quickly looking about to found the source of the smell of blood, only to discover the red liquid was seeping from the female’s paws. “Goodness, you’ve scared me.” Her voice was rushed, getting over the shock of waking to find someone so close. Had they any ill intentions Cercelee would surely be a victim by now, but as it was it seemed the female before her was in far poorer shape than the white lady. Sighing, she looked over the girl again. Cercelee couldn’t help but pity the girl.

“You don’t look so wonderful, if you don’t mind me saying.” The raven wolf needed a good meal and a long rest, neither of which Cercelee could rightly offer at the moment, but she had already put her mind to it to do what should could to help the female out. If her help was not shunned. “What’s your name, then? I’m Cer.” After all, strangers weren’t expected to care for one another, but once they’ve exchanged names they wouldn’t be strangers any longer. Settling down, Cer nodded her head to indicate the female should sit, or lay, and take the weight off her worn paws.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v90/c ... bottom.jpg); background-repeat: no-repeat; width: 400px; height: 200px;" align=right>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread