Winter Has It's Hold On Me
The raven girl looked at the female before her, taking the invitation she sat taking the weight from her paws. Her mismatched eyes seemed as though they were peering straight into the female's soul, she turned her gaze to her aching paws. "I am Shell...." the raven female replied lowering her head so she did not pose as a threat, pain and sadness had a tight hold on the female. The sun hit the snow making it glisten, the female being easily distracted at the moment looked in the direction of where the sun touched the snow. A loud growl came from the stomach of the famished raven coated female, "Sigh... So hungry...." Announced the female as her eyes slightly closed, "So, Cer, what brings you out here beside the beautiful scenery?" The female was making the best of her company for when she felt strong enough she would be on her mary way, 'I can't believe my pack is gone...'

What was once a crystal clear vision blurred, her head began to spin in circles. "I don't feel so well...." announced the young female as her head met with her paws in an attempt to stop her dizzy feeling that made her stomach ill. Warm tears found their way to the female's eyes, she used the top part of her paw to wipe away the tears from her eyes. Shell sat up slowly as her head continued to spin in circles, her eyes closed tightly as her stomach growled once more. "Oh, my head is spinning and it won't stop!" exclaimed the female as her eyes opened, she looked at the white woman. "I never ask for help but I'm..." she trailed off leaving her sentence unfinished. Her mismatched eyes closed as the lack of food and rest took it's toll on the female causing her to pass out.

Messages In This Thread