Winter Has It's Hold On Me
[html]

OOC

Concerned navy eyes watched the female sit, her mind and body seemed to sway as she spoke. Shell. The female did not smell of any of the lands they came from, and she doubted that one in her condition would last long around these parts anyhow. Out loud the female voiced what was obvious, her wish for nourishment and Cercelee sighed slowly, not having anything to offer the female on hand. “Errmm I was just out today… luck for you.” It was odd that Shell would question Cer’s whereabouts when she was in such a dire state, but Cercelee smiled encouragingly at the female, hoping to keep her up and talking.

I don’t feels so well… Cer’s ears perked and she debated shifting now, in case the girl would pass out, which it seemed she was on the brink. She was too late. I never ask for help but… She was out, on the cold ground and Cer moved to her side, wishing she knew had learned more healing skills than she had. Poking her sharp, cold nose into the shoulder of the unconscious girl, Cer knew well enough not to leave the girl on the ground in such a state. The longer she let her stay unconscious, the harder it would be to wake her. Maybe even impossible. “Shell! Shell! Wake up!” She nudged her again, harder this time, attempting something like a loud bark in her ear.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v90/c ... bottom.jpg); background-repeat: no-repeat; width: 400px; height: 200px;" align=right>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread