Winter Has It's Hold On Me
[html]

OOC

The female awoke with little protest and tried feebly to stand, and surprisingly enough succeeded. Cercelee watched wearily as she attempted to walk forward, her words pessimistic, casting away luck. Moving in front of her to halt her forward progression, Cercelee ignored the rabbit that was tantalizing out of reach for Shell. Blocking her way with her body, Cercelee eyed the female in an authoritative way. There wasn’t any way the white lady was going to let the female continue and weaken her body so. “Stop, don’t move. You need to lay down and rest, but don’t go to sleep. I’m going to go get you some food, but you have to promise not to try and go any further.”

Cercelee eyed her carefully, waiting to make she the raven wolf complied before she left. Perhaps the female didn’t want to comply, she seemed to beaten down already, perhaps she was already apathetic to if she lived or died. Cercelee would have to make it worth her while to comply with the Dahlian Rosea’s commands. “We can talk about your family and where you come from when I get back if you like, but you need to eat first. We’ll figure out what to do with you once you’ve gotten a meal and a nice rest.” Cercelee turned, ready to hunt down something, anything, for the female to eat. She turned back to make sure Shell had settled herself down on the ground, rather than trying to move forward.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v90/c ... bottom.jpg); background-repeat: no-repeat; width: 400px; height: 200px;" align=right>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread