Winter Has It's Hold On Me
The she wolf lied lifelessly in the snow as Cercelee nugged her to get up, the effort spent was waisted. The blood from the hare spread under Shell's chin as her body showed no will of moving, but her mind was fighting to get her body moving. 'For the love of all that's good get up! You have to get up and keep living come on move!' Shell barly moved her head closer to the food that had been laied infront of her by the white female. Her jaws barly opened once her toung touched the sweet nector she opened her eyes slightly and looked up at the white female. "Why... why do this for someone you don't even know anything about?" the female asked as she tried to contane her feelings. Slowly she placed her paws in the snow and puched herself up her body swaying badly, her eyes locked onto the coten colored female.

"I don't understand why you would do this for someone like me! You have me all wrong, I don't need your pitty or cherity!" The female tried her best to convince the female of this even though she was well awear of her condition. "What do you want me to tell you?! That I'm weak and I need help, pitty and cherity?! Well forget it, because I don't!" Shell looked at the hare then back at the female, "This is your kill, you eat it, I'll find my own." With all that said, the female walked further in the snow but soon colapsed from her hunger. 'Dang it to weak to go any further! No, what am I thinking... I HAVE to keep going! Get up... move!' Once again she puched herself up but at a sitting position in the snow, her breath was short and ragged.

Messages In This Thread