Winter Has It's Hold On Me
[html]

OOC

The female was visibly upset, but at least she was awake. Sighing as the female struggled away from her with the angry words, Cer merely dutifully picked up the rabbit and followed after her, dropping it next to the female once more when she collapsed. Navy eyes caught the odd eyes of Shell, and Cer shook her head at the female. “Obviously you need both, you are in no shape to keep trying to move. Eat and rest.” Her voice bordered on booming into a command, a voice Svara and Firefly were getting use to hearing about the Dahlian lands. She would not continue to help the female if she really wished for no help, but Cer perhaps could talk some sense into her.

“Don’t be foolish Shell, you don’t even have strength to walk any longer… I am not helping you because I pity you; I am helping you because you need it.” Cercelee let herself settle in slowly near to the girl, eyes moving back to the dead rabbit. Waiting for Shell to eat it. “Just eat and I will be on my merry way, if that’s what you want. But I could find you a healer and somewhere safe to rest, get back your strength. I’m not one to let strangers die before my eyes, but if you refuse assistance… I won’t force you to live.” It seemed that was the point the female was at, accept help or die on her own.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v90/c ... bottom.jpg); background-repeat: no-repeat; width: 400px; height: 200px;" align=right>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread