Winter Has It's Hold On Me
The raven female looked at the cotten colored wolf in scilance, she knew she had been in the wrong. "I'm sorry, I'm just not use to any kindness, I'm use to being chased off or always running and fighting. I guess along the way I lost who I truly am inside.." Shell closed her eyes and slowly sat up keeping the weight off her injured paw, she had no choice but to stay with Cer and her pack. "I'll stay with you and your pack for now, if you see fit I shall join if not then I will be on my way." This is not the way she had intened to be but the way she had turned out and she did not like it one bit, slowly she licked her right paw pad that had began to bleed once again. "I truly am sorry Cer, I need time to get use to everything again."

As the time passed slowly she stayed scilance, then she looked at Cer waiting for her to say something. Shell rolled in the white fluffy snow and bit at it for some form of intertanement, she sneezed a few times from snow going into her nostrals. "Ah! So cold!" She shook her head after sneezing and looked at Cer once again hoping to play. She yipped and barked then pawed at her, she had hopes that Cer would also join her in playing. "Cer c'mon, lets play!" For once she was willing to play and be nice trying to act like her old self. After awhile she just sat and stared at Cer her ears lowered.

Messages In This Thread