my heart is as cold as the clouds of your breath
[html]
--

----------faster, faster.. the lights are turnin' red

Not yet, though Oi'm personally of the opinion he'd do well to, she said, her nose crinkled a bit and her tone somewhat flat. 'e is apparently on some great mission now to figure out how many of us exist. After he left here he found me 'n my brather first; Oi'm not exactly sure when he intends to stop. She rolled her eyes a bit; what, exactly, was Anselm hoping to accomplish? If he'd left his kids for dead, they'd either already died or figured out their own way to survive. It all seemed pretty ridiculous to her--not to mention it usurped wolves like her who'd done quite well in his absence.
Well anyway, Oi think what he really wanted yeh to know is this: he's sorry that he vanished, he does intend to come back, 'n he doesn't want yeh to think he got mad an' ran off. Although 'e would never say it 'imself, Oi personally think he's more scared than anything. No; Anselm wasn't exactly the sort to admit or submit to fear. He was regrouping, in a sense, as he tried to figure out the best course of action. Maz felt he'd eventually realise it was best to make up for lost time where he was wanted or needed (i.e. here) and that until then, he was just making an ass of himself. Honestly, what adult wolf was so genuinely surprised that his previous sexual encounters may have yielded children?? Still, she had to give him credit for trying; at least he intended to come back here and he wasn't running away entirely.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread