my heart is as cold as the clouds of your breath
[html]
They don't tell you what to say
when your whole life has gone to hell.

Though she had mentioned her brother a few moments before, Ryan hadn’t noticed with the news of Anselm’s existence. She knew he was alright, but she did find herself worrying at times. With one parent lost, she didn’t want to believe that the other had also perished and permanently abandoned her. But no, Anselm was alright. And Ryan would see him again one day, or at least she would hold onto that idea. But Maz’ words now piqued Ryan’s interest once more. A brother! She had a brother too! And whether or not they we’re half related, Ryan would still consider him family. It was great to see this family tree sprouting from seemingly nothing. The smile across her face couldn’t help but broaden. "A brother," she finally vocalized, looking to Maserati expectantly as if she could somehow produce him from thin air. "So he knows about all of this too?" The fact that he wasn’t much for talking about it disheartened Ryan for a moment, but she was glad that at least she had her sister in front of her.

"Have you only just come? Have you seen Inferni?" She didn’t meant to bombard Maserati with questions, but the excitement was really beginning to bubble. "Our dad used to be a leader there, you know," she informed her, smiling that her word of possession wasn’t exclusively ‘my’ now. "That’s where I live, with my daughter." Ryan suddenly beamed. "You have a niece!" Oh, all of this was so great.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread