my heart is as cold as the clouds of your breath
[html]
--

----------faster, faster.. the lights are turnin' red

Maserati knew her brother would never fault Ryan; he'd probably get on with her alright, honestly, as it was just Anselm that he was grumpy about. Admittedly, the dark coated girl could see where he was coming from: it was a little uncalled for him to come barging into their lives long enough to throw everything into the air then leave. Yeh; Oi don't think 'e was even very happy 'bout me leavin' to come 'ere. But.. to be completely honest, Oi think Oi did it more for you 'n Gabriel than Anselm. Without even having spoken to Gabe yet, already she was quite glad that she had come. She shrugged a little, not meaning to make things awkward. It was true, though; neither she nor her brother owed the golden wolf a thing. Anselm did owe the folks here an explanation, though, and deep down Maserati wished to clarify things a little for their sake. Besides, this had to be the best excuse for an adventure vacation she could possibly come across!
Oh! That Oi have. No offence to yeh all, but the exterior decoratin' ain't very noice. She frowned a little bit--if she thought about it, she could still see the hollow eyes of the wolf skulls staring back at her. It might have caused her to shudder, but it still wasn't cool. 's alroight though. Oi can see yeh out 'round 'ere Oi guess. She guessed? Nay; she really had no intention of stepping near Inferni again... or any other pack around here, save maybe Savina's (since she'd been invited). Oi'd love to meet 'er sometime! Actually, Oi met a very love-ly girl when Oi came 'ere; Savina. We got to talkin' and she mentioned Valkyrie, she said lightly, by now a grin back on her face and her tail swaying wildly behind her.
Must admit, though, yeh make me feel a bit behind! she laughed, although the joke had some truth in it. Was she supposed to be having kids already? She'd barely just begun to give thought to the idea of a mate! Oi don't imagine yeh are much older than Oi am, eh? Oi'm about a year 'n a half. My birthday's in July. Where did yeh grow up? Here, she stopped her assault of questions; there was just so much "catching up" to do!
[/html]

Messages In This Thread